Sunday, August 19, 2018

Post 10



Hello everyone, in this post 10 I to talk about how this third semester has been, that is in finish.
I in this semester I have six subjects, for me is more difficult that the last year because I have physiology cellular are many concepts and require many study; also the Química Orgánica I think that is more difficult, I have calculus by second time then is a bit stressful because I cannot fail it a second time. Besides semester longer, more than others because there were two months of strike.
My favorite subject this semester was the "Laboratorio de Química Orgánica" in which I liked to do each experimental activity every Thursday, and to see how some reactions occur, I hope to approve this subject with good grades.
This semester I can say that the chemistry and pharmacy is my career because each day I like more and always I want learn some new.
At the end of this semester, I want to approve my subjects and enjoy my vacations, with my family, because they live for a way of Santiago I can go with they go beach with they a day and also visit my friends of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment