Friday, August 3, 2018

Post 7


Hello, everyone in this post I talk about my favorite website this is www.unicoos.com this is a website and canal of YouTube, for students the different grades. This have different section for each subject how chemistry, mathematics’ or physics, organized by years academics and by theme in specific, for each one I can see a video, in the whom one teacher of university explain about a theme and resolve exercises with different difficulties.

This website really was of great help for me in the first year of University because I can study after of the class for chemistry, physics or calculus I can review or clarify some question, principally resolve to exercises. Actually I visit sometime this website for study calculus that is difficult for me.

I like this website because is free for all publics, in where I can find the principal concepts in orders, besides of that the teacher explain each theme in different videos, in the I can understand subjects that with others videos or website I can´t.

5 comments: