Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A country I would like to visit


Image result for sydney australia

The country I would like to visit is Australia, because it the most attractive country for me, I would like know different tourist attractions and would like travel for study. This country is an of the more visit for students.
Image result for beach australia
In the future I would like to study in Australia because this country I can to get better my English, for example my language and my speaks.
Also, my dreams is know Sydney because is more beautiful place for me, because have different attractions and I can realice different activities how botanic garden, beach and the Big Sidney Bay, besides Australia in their surroundings have various natural parks, I would like know different animal show koalas, kangaroo and all kind of arachnids.
Others places I would like visit their beaches because this have beautiful colors how the white sand and turquoise sea in this I would like see the different animals that in others countries around the world I can´t see.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to go to a place where they speak English, I think it would be difficult at first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia would be a great place to learn English. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to see kangaroos and Koalas. Very beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete