Friday, April 20, 2018

Why I decided study chemistry and pharmacy?

I when child I didn´t have really my jobs dream because I liked different area how health and teacher, when I finish the high school I wanted studied something associated with chemistry and mathematics, someone the my career options is Chemistry, Engineer the food or Chemistry and Pharmacy.

I finish decided study chemistry and pharmacy in the University of Chile because is a career that I can study different area how health, chemistry besides I think that how pharmaceutics I can help people because I can work in hospitals, pharmacy or laboratories.

My experience how students in the university is very good because I have learned a lot about my future jobs in the different subjects, although someone subjects is difficult for me.

The future I want jobs in community pharmacy although also I would like in laboratories.

1 comment: