Friday, April 13, 2018

My Auto Biography

Hi, my name is Camila Navarro, I was born in 1998 in Santa Cruz, I studied in Litueche in the School called Cardenal Raúl Silva Henríquez the elementary and the High School studied in “Liceo El Rosario”, actually study in University of Chile the career of Chemistry and Pharmacy.

About my family, my father is Luis and my mother is Amanda, I visit the weekend; I have two sisters the first is Karem and other is Patricia, with they share in the week, also I have nieces one is Josefa and the little is Clarita, besides I have two pet one cat he is Pedro and the other is Crusso is a dog very friendly and quiet.

My free time I cooking different food principally sweet, how for example cake and cookies.

4 comments:

  1. I can not imagine cooking in my free time! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I was born in Santa Cruz too, so cool coincidence, and I live so near Litueche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like cooking too! what is your favorite cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I going on holidays to Santa Cruz.

    ReplyDelete