Friday, April 27, 2018

My favourite piece of technology.

The cellphone is every time more use, is my favourite piece of technology because in this can capture photography, study, read papers, a book, or search information. Also use my cellphone for listen to music, communicate with my family far away, and revise my social red.

I use my cellphone every day, in different hours, depending on my activities or class of day, principally in my free time.

I like because I can realise things that can make in computer, camera or book but all in this piece very smaller, and easy to use.

Without this piece I cannot imagine my life because would be disconnected, I need a specific piece of technology for every activities.

Also my computer is other piece of technology favourite because I can realise things similar the cellphone but all in a form more comfortable.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use the cellphone every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The computer also is a very useful piece of technology.

    ReplyDelete